Automotive Drive Shaft sales are expected to reach US$ 54 billion by 2032 | GKN Automotive Limited, NTN Corporation, Nexteer Automotive
By the end of 2032, the market for automobile drive shafts is anticipated to be worth over US$54 Bn, growing at a value CAGR of 4.9%.
An automobile’s drive shaft is a motorised part used to move torque from one end to the other of the vehicle, such as from the engine to the wheels. Steel, aluminium, and carbon fibre are used to make a drive shaft for a car. Aluminum is selected since it is sturdy and lightweight because it makes it possible to balance the drive shafts. The consequence is an increase in spinning speed and a reduction in the overall weight of the vehicle.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31620
Drive shafts made of aluminum lighten the total weight of the car and reduce fuel consumption. As a result, it is anticipated that during the projection period (2022-2032), these general characteristics will drive overall automotive drive shaft market expansion.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product type, solid drive shafts are projected to account for a market share of more than 54% by 2032.
- The rear drive shaft segment is expected to hold the largest market share of more than 60%, under the position segment.
- By vehicle type, passenger cars are estimated to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 10.4 Bn by 2032.
- By region, East Asia is projected to account for the largest share in the global market (38% market share by 2032).
- China and the U.S. are projected to register an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 9 Bn, collectively, from 2022 to 2032.
“Expansion of the automotive drive shaft market is predicted to be positively impacted by consistently rising investments in the automotive sector in North America and Europe, despite the slowdown in car output,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/31620
Automobile manufacturers are working tirelessly to create the most effective electric vehicles as the market for them expands. Additionally, driveshaft producers are changing their product lines to offer the best products to OEMs in an effort to increase their market share.
- GKN Automotive Limited
- NTN Corporation
- Nexteer Automotive
- Hyundai WIA Corporation
- American Axle Manufacturing Inc
- Dana Incorporated
- Xuchang Yuangdong Driveshaft Co., Ltd
- Neapco Holdings
- Wanxiang Qianchao
- Trelleborg AB
Recent modifications to pollution standards required the development of new car models with improved engines by manufacturers. As a result, a majority of automakers are making significant investments in the research and development of cutting-edge technology to lighten their cars and developing novel ways to use new materials for drive shafts.
Drive shafts for automobiles are becoming more popular due to their many advantages over traditional components. These drive shafts give automakers the chance to use lightweight parts to lighten vehicles, increase fuel efficiency, and adhere to legal requirements.
Global demand for automobile drive shafts is anticipated to grow quickly, aided by a rebounding auto sector and the implementation of strict fuel economy and environmental protection standards.
Key Segments in Automotive Drive Shaft Industry Analysis
Automotive Drive Shaft Market by Product Type:
- Hollow Automotive Drive Shafts
- Solid Automotive Drive Shafts
Automotive Drive Shaft Market by Position:
- Front Automotive Drive Shafts
- Rear Automotive Drive Shafts
Automotive Drive Shaft Market by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Automotive Drive Shaft Market by Region:
- North America Automotive Drive Shaft Market
- Latin America Automotive Drive Shaft Market
- Europe Automotive Drive Shaft Market
- East Asia Automotive Drive Shaft Market
- South Asia & Pacific Automotive Drive Shaft Market
- Middle East & Africa Automotive Drive Shaft Market
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31620
About us: –
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence market research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Persistence Market Research
Potsdamer Platz 10 Haus 2, 5th Floor Berlin,
Call +1 888-863-4084
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]
Published Fri, 16 Dec 2022 00:41:57 -0600