Biodefense Market Size, Share, By End Use, Share & Revenue, and Region, Forecast to 2028
The global biodefense market size is expected to reach USD 22.51 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Steady revenue growth of the biodefense market can be attributed to several factors, such as supportive government initiatives, rapid technological advancements, and rising awareness about biological threats. However, low market penetration in developing and underdeveloped countries may hinder market revenue growth during the forecast period.
Biodefense comprises interventions, such as vaccines, drugs, and surveillance of pathogens, along with extensive R&D activities and community health preparations, to prevent bioterrorism. An ideal biodefense vaccine platform would allow for quick formulation of novel vaccines in response to emerging or engineered pathogens.
Various countries have adopted goals for eradicating epidemics of AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria, and combat hepatitis, water-borne diseases, and other communicable diseases, and vaccines play a crucial role in achieving these goals within a set period of time. Therefore, governments across the world, through various awareness programs, have been focusing on providing vaccines, especially to children at a very young age, at regular intervals to protect them from several biological pathogens. Growing interest of governments of various countries in immunization is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. Government legislations, such as Project Bioshield, offer countermeasures against chemical, radiological, nuclear, and biological attacks, and provide accessible biological countermeasures for targeting various strains of smallpox and anthrax.
The pharma and healthcare industry is at a crossroads. Patients are benefiting from the promise of cell and gene therapies; uncommon diseases that were previously thought to be incurable are on the verge of finding true treatments. Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine-learning technologies are creating hopes that therapy discovery and development would be more innovative, as well as faster and cheaper. Manufacturing, the supply chain, and the entire healthcare ecosystem all have the potential to benefit from data-driven initiatives. Consumer attitudes and behaviours are shifting in a variety of ways, from growing use of technology and willingness to share data to an interest in using tools to make prescription and treatment decisions. Such factors will drive pharma and healthcare market growth in the coming years.
Request a sample Report of Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Solutions Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1410
Some key highlights of the report:
- Among product type segments, anthrax vaccine segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021, which can be attributed to increasing spending by governments across the globe to develop and store sufficient anthrax vaccines. Anthrax is primarily caused by ‘Bacillus anthracis’ bacterium and is an extremely life-threatening disease. Hence, its vaccine has been a life-saver and is given to individuals in the age group of 18-65 years, who are at a high risk of exposure to anthrax.
- Among application segments, the civilian segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register a faster revenue CAGR during the forecast period, owing to rising biological threats to civilians from terrorist organizations. It is observed that terrorist activities disturb peace and prosperity in a country to destabilize the government, and terrorist organizations can use biological agents, which is a lethal option to harm citizens of a country. Rising initiatives by governments in various countries to develop health infrastructure to accommodate a large number of people at a time of emergency is expected to drive segment revenue growth during the forecast period.
- Biodefense Market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Growth of this regional market is attributed to high federal funding for biodefense, technological advancements, and growing awareness among population in the region. Presence of major players in the region is also a favorable factor expected to support market growth. Strategies to establish biodefense mechanism aim to detect and contain biothreats at their source, and support and promote biomedical innovation and improve emergency response in case of a biological outbreak.
- Biodefense market in Asia-Pacific is expected to register a faster revenue CAGR during the forecast period, due to surging investments in R&D. In addition to this, growing incidents of biothreats is also driving biodefense market growth in the region. Governments of countries in the region are supporting market growth by subsidizing companies with adequate funding and easy clearance of licenses for establishing factories and manufacturing plants for vaccines and drugs, which is expected to drive market revenue growth in Asia-Pacific.
Key Players covered in this report are :
Altimmune Inc., Emergent BioSolutions Inc., SIGA Technologies Inc., Ichor Medical Systems Inc., Elusys Therapeutics Inc., Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc., Dynavax Technologies Corporation, Ology Bioservices Inc., Dynport Vaccine Company LLC, and Cleveland Biolabs Inc.
For More Info, Click Here: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/biodefense-market
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Anthrax Vaccine
- Smallpox Vaccine
- Botulism Vaccine
- Radiation Vaccine
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
Key Regional Markets Studied in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
The Biodefense Market industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
The Biodefense Market Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Biodefense Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1410
Read More Reports:
3D Bioprinting Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/3d-bioprinting-market
Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anesthesia-and-respiratory-devices-market
Antibiotics Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antibiotics-market
Hernia Mesh Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hernia-mesh-market
Bioinformatics Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bioinformatics-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
The post Biodefense Market Size, Share, By End Use, Share & Revenue, and Region, Forecast to 2028 appeared first on Market O Graphics.
Published Tue, 01 Mar 2022 03:24:28 -0600