Cognitive Computing Market is Anticipated to have Prodigious CAGR of 28.7% During the Period of 2022-2032
According to a recent study done by FMI, the cognitive computing market is expected to reach US$ 3.2 Trillion by 2032, up from US$ 257.1 Billion in 2022, expanding at a high CAGR of 28.7%.
This study explains that the key factors such as the rise in big data analytics, developments of machine-to-machine technologies, and an increase in demand for a better customer experience are expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period.
Rising concerns among all the major business organizations about analyzing large volumes of data, to estimate the risk associated with any strategic initiative is spurring adoption of cognitive computing.
Additionally, there is an increase in the demand for cognitive systems in large organizations and this is expected to increase in SMBs owing to cloud-based services. As cloud-based deployment decreases the cost of deploying cognitive computing in the organization, there is a subsequent rise in the overall demand for cloud-based services.
Besides, rise in big data analytics adoption, developments of machine-to-machine technologies, and an increase in demand for a better customer experience. In addition, industries such as BFSI, social websites, healthcare, and e-commerce have witnessed a rapid increase in transaction information and customer data. The aforementioned are factors expected to drive the growth of the market in the coming years.
Get a Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14522
A list of Key Players Covered in the Cognitive Computing Market are:
- Google LLC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Tibco Software Inc.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global cognitive computing market was valued at US$ 257.1 Billion by 2022-end
- The U.S to account for the highest value share of US$ 27.4 Billion of global market demand for cognitive computing market in 2032
- From 2015 to 2021, cognitive computing demand expanded at a CAGR of 39.3%
- By Deployment, the cloud category constitutes the bulk of cognitive computing market with a CAGR of 30.1%
Players in the global Cognitive Computing Market focus on expanding their global reach through various strategies, such as; partnerships, collaborations, and partnerships.
The players are also making a significant investment in R&D to add innovations to their products which would help them in strengthening their position in the global market. Some of the recent developments among the key players are:
- In May 2020, Udacity, a virtual learning tutoring service, has announced the launch of a new AI healthcare plan. According to the digital educator, the new AI course teaches students about the use of AI in electronic health records, medical image processing, and other regions.
- In December 2019, Accenture Inc., based in Ireland, has acquired Clarity Insights, deep data analytics and machine learning firm based in the United States, to enhance AI.
- In September 2019, Schlumberger, Chevron, and Microsoft announced a partnership to accelerate new technologies. This collaboration was carried out in three stages, initiating with the adoption of the Petro technical Suite in the DELFI environment, achieved through the development of cloud-native applications on Azure, and subsequently with the co-innovation of a suite for cognitive computer processing native abilities.
Know More About What the Cognitive Computing Market Repost Covers
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global Cognitive Computing Market, providing historical data for 2015-2021 and forecast statistics from 2022-2032.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-14522
Key Segments Covered In The Cognitive Computing Market Report
Cognitive Computing by Deployment:
- On-Premise Cognitive Computing
- Cloud Cognitive Computing
Cognitive Computing by Application:
- Cognitive Computing in Diagnostic APIs
- Cognitive Computing in Robots
- Cognitive Computing in Cyber Security
- Cognitive Computing in Farm Mechanization
- Cognitive Computing in Social Media Monitoring
- Cognitive Computing in Self-Driving Cars
- Cognitive Computing in Gaming
- Cognitive Computing in Video Surveillance
- Cognitive Computing in e-Learning
- Cognitive Computing in IT Infrastructure Management
- Cognitive Computing in Supply Chain Management
- Cognitive Computing in Other Application Areas
Cognitive Computing by Industry:
- Cognitive Computing for Healthcare
- Cognitive Computing for BFSI
- Cognitive Computing for IT and Telecom
- Cognitive Computing for Manufacturing
- Cognitive Computing for Energy & Utility
- Cognitive Computing for Retail
- Cognitive Computing for Aerospace & Defense
- Cognitive Computing for Government
- Cognitive Computing for Transportation
- Cognitive Computing for Agriculture
- Cognitive Computing for Media & Entertainment
- Cognitive Computing for Education
- Cognitive Computing for Other Industries (HR, Marketing & PR, etc.)
Cognitive Computing by End User:
- Cognitive Computing in Large Enterprises
- Cognitive Computing in Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Cognitive Computing in Public Sector
Cognitive Computing by Region:
- North America Cognitive Computing Market
- South America Cognitive Computing Market
- Europe Cognitive Computing Market
- Asia Pacific Cognitive Computing Market
- Middle East and Africa Cognitive Computing Market
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14522
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage on Technology Market Insights
Cloud Testing And ASQ Software Market– Cloud testing and ASQ software facilitates quick access to both superiority solution and support infrastructure to sustain complex software sourcing and dynamic development.
Noise Vibration Harshness (NVH) Testing Market– Noise Vibration Harshness (NVH) Testing market is growing at a higher pace due to the rising competition for developing quietest and smoothest components.
R & D Cloud Collaboration Market– Cloud collaboration is an enterprise collaboration technique that facilitates employees to work with the documents and other data types, stored off-premises and outside the company’s firewall.
Fixed Asset Management Software Market– The fixed asset management software are projected at USD 11.4 Bn in 2032, exhibiting a 10.6% CAGR
Blockchain Market– The blockchain market is anticipated to have a prodigious CAGR of 34.1% during the period of 2022-2032
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years
Future Market Insights
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
Report Link: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/cognitive-computing-market
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
Published Thu, 04 Aug 2022 21:52:23 -0500