Hot Runner Temperature Controller Market to Grow at a CAGR of 7.3% to reach US$ 203.17 million from 2021 to 2028 says The Insight Partners
The Insight Partners adds “Hot Runner Temperature Controller Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Type (Valve Gate Hot Runner and Open Gate Hot Runner), Application (Automotive Industry, Electronic Industry, Medical Industry, Packaging Industry, and Others), and Control Zone (Up to 12 Zones, 12-48 Zones, 48-72 Zones, 72-108 Zones, 108-144 Zones, 144-180 Zones, 180-216 Zones, and Above 216 Zones)” research report to the Electronics and Semiconductor category of its store.
The hot runner temperature controller market is expected to grow from US$ 124.31 million in 2021 to US$ 203.17 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during 2021–2028.
Request Sample PDF Brochure of Hot Runner Temperature Controller Industry Size – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis with Strategic Developments at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00024896/
Key Recent Developments: Hot Runner Temperature Controller Industry
The players operating in the hot runner temperature controller industry adopt strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, and industry initiatives to maintain their positions in the industry. A few developments by key players are listed below:
- In June 2021, Husky Injection Molding Systems, Ltd., a leading industrial technology provider to the plastics processing community, partnered with Chem-Trend on a system solution that creates repeatability during the critical color change process, allowing operators to work faster, more accurately, and more efficiently. Within the Husky AltaniumMold Controller operator interface, the team designed a novel guided method that is easily accessible to operators. The instructions specifically for moulds with hot runner systems detail a simple, yet extremely successful technique to set up and complete the color change procedure.
- In October 2019, EWIKON HEIßKANALSYSTEME GMBH launched a new EWIKON pro CONTROL range of hot runner controllers. The competent EWIKON pro CONTROL series of hot runner controllers enables comfortable, reliable, and precise control of hot runner system with intuitive and self-explanatory touch screen operation. Pro Regulate is generally suitable for ordinary applications and demanding high-cavitation systems with small and low-mass hot runner nozzles that are difficult to control due to its rapid control behavior.
Progress of IoT and Industry 4.O
Industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things (IoT) play a vital role in the automation and plastic molding processes. Technological enhancements such as integrating linked devices with the Internet of Things (IoT) and smart sensors are among the key factors contributing to the hot runner temperature controller market growth. These cutting-edge technologies aid real-time data collection and analysis for the plastic molding process, lowering the risk of production flaws and errors. In molding, temperature controllers are utilized to modify valve pin timing, and monitor and manage the molding process. The incorporation of temperature and pressure sensors in molds maximizes molding efficiency, and it further indicates the ongoing innovations for improving the quality of various parts. Moreover, new electric valve gate technologies allow a faster response to valve pin opening. Furthermore, improved controller technologies make communication between the press and the valve pin working sequence easier. In-cavity sensor technologies also enable hot runner systems to adjust to differences between the viscosities of various materials. As the industry transitions to bio-resins, these viscosity variances may become much more pronounced, necessitating the use of closed-loop communication to regulate temperatures inside the hot runner system, thereby bringing more stability in the process.
The features of profiTEMP+ hot-runner temperature controller offered by Meusburger make the setup more accessible and enable the Industry 4.0 capability on the back of a new connection for a radio-frequency identification (RFID) reader; a new setup wizard makes system configuration easier. The RFID reader and connection allow enhanced communication and information-sharing capabilities to numerous equipment and devices, which helps firms in transition toward Industry 4.0. Other factors, including the introduction of Industry 4.0 and favorable government regulations for the use of lightweight plastic molding systems, are expected to further propel the industry growth in the coming years.
Avail Lucrative DISCOUNTS on “Hot Runner Temperature Controller Industry” Research Study: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00024896/
Hot Runner Temperature Controller Industry Research Study Scope:
- This research report provides insights into the “Global Hot Runner Temperature Controller Industry” and summarizes the results of the assessment carried out by The Insight Partners in the field of Hot Runner Temperature Controller for global perspective.
- The report provides the current industry size for Hot Runner Temperature Controller, defines trends and presents growth forecasts for 12 years, i.e., from 2019 to 2028. The historical years considered for this study are 2018 and 2019, base year is 2020, and the forecast period for the entire report is 2021 to 2028.
- All the industry numbers for revenue are provided in US dollars and revenue generated by companies offering Hot Runner Temperature Controller solutions and services is considered for industry size derivation.
- The industry is analyzed from supply side and is further validated by taking demand side into consideration.
- The research report focuses on current industry trends, opportunities, potential of the industry, and competition in the global Hot Runner Temperature Controller industry.
- The study also provides industry insights and analysis of the Hot Runner Temperature Controller industry, highlighting the technological industry trends, industry dynamics, and competitive analysis of the major players in the industry.
The Insight Partners Research Report Guidance:
The report provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of global Hot Runner Temperature Controller industry segmented by product, technology and geographic regions.
- Chapter 1 provides a brief description of the industry under study.
- Chapter 2 mentions the key takeaways, highlighting the key trends and outlook of the global Hot Runner Temperature Controller industry
- Chapter 3 provides the research methodology of the study.
- Chapter 4 provides industry landscape, PEST (Political, Economic, Social and Hardware) analysis, ecosystem analysis, and expert opinions.
- Chapter 5 highlights the key industry dynamics in the Hot Runner Temperature Controller industry, including factors that are driving the industry, prevailing deterrents, potential opportunities, and future trends. Impact analysis of drivers and restraints are covered under this section.
- Chapter 6 discusses the global Hot Runner Temperature Controller industry scenario, in terms of historical industry values, and forecast till 2028.
- Chapters 7 to 11 discuss the industry segments by product, technology, and geographic analysis across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), along with the major factors governing the growth of the industry in these regions.
- Chapter 12 describes the impact of COVID 19 outbreak on global Hot Runner Temperature Controller industry across various geographies.
- Chapter 13 describes the industry landscape analysis. It provides detailed description of various business activities, such as industry initiatives, new developments, mergers and joint ventures, across the world.
- Chapter 14 provides the detailed profiles of key companies operating in the global Hot Runner Temperature Controller industry. The companies have been profiled based on their key facts, business description, products & services, financial overview, SWOT analysis, and key developments.
- Chapter 15, i.e., the appendix is inclusive of the company overview, word index, contact information, and disclaimer section.
The List of Companies
- EMI Corporation
- EWIKON HEIßKANALSYSTEME GMBH
- GÜNTHER Heisskanaltechnik GmbH
- Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
- Meusburger Georg GmbH & Co KG
- Mold Hotrunner Solutions Inc.
- FISA Corporation
- INGLASS S.P.A.
- HILLENBRAND, INC. (MOLD-MASTERS)
Directly Purchase Premium Copy of Hot Runner Temperature Controller Industry Growth Report (2022-2028) at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00024896/
Expert Opinions on Hot Runner Temperature Controller Industry:
During the course of the research study, various leading industry experts, global sales managers, key opinion leaders, and industry veterans shared their valuable and critical insights about global and regional trends related to the Hot Runner Temperature Controller industry. As a result, the figure below summarizes a few expert opinions collected during the primary research for the global Hot Runner Temperature Controller industry.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
If you have any queries about this report or if you would like further information, please contact us:
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
E-mail: [email protected]
Published Wed, 24 Aug 2022 15:54:20 -0500