In-Memory Computing Market to Rise at CAGR of 18.4% During Forecast Period, Notes Emergen Research Study
The global in-memory computing market size reached USD 11.55 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 18.4%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Global in-memory computing market revenue is expected to increase significantly over the forecast period due to rising demand for faster processing and analytics on big data. Rising need for unifying transactional and analytical processing for real-time insights and closed-loop analytics is expected to further augment revenue growth of the global in-memory computing market going ahead. Increasing introduction of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)-based technologies for gaining real-time actionable consumer insights is expected to boost global in-memory computing market growth in the near future.
Factors influencing the growth of the In-Memory Computing market and impacting the growth of the industry are studied extensively in the report. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the key influencing factors of the In-Memory Computing market. The report discusses in detail the positive and negative impact of the pandemic on the In-Memory Computing industry. The supply chain disruptions and economic volatility have altered the dynamics of the In-Memory Computing industry. The report explores the effects of the pandemic on the market and its key segments and regions. It also offers a forecast estimation of the market growth in a post-COVID-19 scenario.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/581
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- The on-premises segment revenue is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing implementation of on-premises-based in-memory computing systems across various industries to improve data security is expected to boost revenue growth of this segment going ahead.
- In terms of revenue share, the in-memory database segment is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period due to increasing adoption of in-memory database solutions to improve performance and scalability and develop real-time applications.
- Increasing need for improving risk intelligence abilities to fight risk exposures in organizations is expected to drive revenue growth of the risk management & fraud detection segment, which is expected to lead in terms of revenue contribution to the global in-memory computing market during the forecast period.
The report further sheds light on the emerging growth opportunities, challenges, market threats, limitations, and factors likely to restrict the growth of the In-Memory Computing market. The report further discusses in detail the market in international waters and the emerging trends in those regions. It also offers insights into the competitive landscape, market drivers, industrial scenario, and the latest product and technological developments to offer a comprehensive overview of the In-Memory Computing market landscape.
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-memory-computing-market
The In-Memory Computing research report also includes an insightful study of the prominent players of the industry along with their business overview, strategic planning, and business expansion plans adopted by them. This assists the readers and business owners in formulating strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others. The report also talks about the expansions these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technological and product developments undertaken by these companies.
The key companies studied in the In-Memory Computing report are:
Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, International Business Machines Corporation, TIBCO Software Inc., Intel Corporation, MongoDB Inc., Giga Spaces Technologies Inc., Grid Gain Systems, and Teradata Corporation.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/581
Emergen Research has segmented the global in-memory computing market on the basis of deployment, solution, application, end-use, and region:
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- In-Memory Database
- Data Stream Processing
- In-Memory Data Grid
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- GIS Processing
- Predictive Analytics
- Sales & Marketing
- Sentiment Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk Management & Fraud Detection
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT and telecom
- Transportation & Logistics
- Energy and Utilities
- Retail & E-commerce
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below:
On the basis of regional analysis, the market is segmented into the following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American nations closely followed by European countries. Asia Pacific is expected to show a significant growth owing to recent advancements and rising investments in the R&D sector.
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the In-Memory Computing market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/581
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @ https://www.emergenresearch.com
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-in-memory-computing-market
Published Thu, 17 Mar 2022 05:13:19 -0500