In Vitro Fertilization Services Market Trends, Revenue, Key Players, Growth, Share and Forecast Till 2030
The Global In Vitro Fertilization Services Market report assesses the historical and current data along with a thorough analysis of the market dynamics. The report also sheds light on the significant market growth driving and restraining factors that are anticipated to influence the market growth through the forecast period. The report focuses on potential growth opportunities and limitations the prominent players of the industry might face during the entirety of the forecast timeline.
Behavioral changes in individuals, increasing number of women in the workforce, preference for late pregnancy, shift from rural to urban communities, lower marriage rates, and rise in trend of same sex marriages are factors driving revenue growth of the market According to the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), approximately 6.7 million women in the U.S. are impacted by failure to get pregnant. Besides, 25% of people in the U.S. have more than one infertility cause. Researchers have also developed methods that are used beforehand to improve the effective rate of in-vitro fertilization.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1086
Key Highlights From the Report
- In August 2021, Merck Specialties Pvt ltd. in India launched Pergoveris Pen for advanced infertility treatment in the country. The launch will emphasize Merck’s motive to fulfil unmet medical needs by offering ready-to-use, and improved treatment option for women with a severe Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) deficiency.
- Reagent segment accounted for larger revenue share in 2021 due to increasing number of in vitro fertilization procedures. Increased demand for cryopreservation, embryo, and sperm preparation is driving revenue growth of the segment.
- Frozen non-donor segment revenue is expected to register significantly rapid growth rate during the forecast period due to established reliability and a higher success rate of frozen non-donor for pregnancy. Procedure cost is also lower as compared to cycles which use of fresh embryos and eggs.
Key companies operating in the In Vitro Fertilization Services market include:
Vitrolife AB, CooperSurgical, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., The Baker Company, Inc., Kitazato Corporation, Cook Medical, Inc., Esco Micro Pte. Ltd., OvaScience, Boston IVF, and EMD Serono Inc.
Based on the product type, the In Vitro Fertilization Services market is segmented into:
Emergen Research has segmented the global IVF Services Market on the basis of procedure, product, end-use, and region:
- Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022-2030)
- Fresh Donor
- Fresh Non-Donor
- Frozen Donor
- Frozen Non-Donor
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022-2030)
- Cryopreservation media
- Ovum processing media
- Embryo culture media
- Sperm processing media
- Sperm separation system
- Imaging system
- Ovum aspiration pump
- Micro manipulation system
- Gas analyzer
- Anti-vibration tables
- Laser system
- Witness system
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022-2030)
- Research Laboratories
- Fertility clinics
- Surgical Centers
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-vitro-fertilization-services-market
Key regions in the market include:
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- Who are the leading players in the In Vitro Fertilization Services industry?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What are the key applications of In Vitro Fertilization Services?
- Which segment is expected to garner traction during the coming years?
- What are the key strategies adopted by leading players in the market?
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1086
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
For More Blogs
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Published Wed, 24 Aug 2022 05:39:30 -0500