Increased Demand for Foods High in Nutrients for Healthy Consumption Strengthening the Molluscs Market With the Anticipated CAGR of 4.5%: Future Market Insights
The growth of the global mollusc market is being driven by consumers’ preference for protein-rich diets over high-calorie foods. Due to the rising adoption of molluscs and the reduced risk of chronic illnesses, the molluscs market is anticipated to grow over the course of the projected period.
The molluscs market is expected to see a substantial CAGR of 4.5%, and is projected to increase from 60.72 billion in 2021 to 98.54 billion by 2032.
Since polyculture involves the presence of organisms from various trophic levels, such as fish and molluscs, which belong to a lower trophic level, it is becoming more and more popular among the leading participants and gives molluscs market key players more lucrative opportunities.
Due to the increased demand for high-quality food products due to their enhanced freshness, variety, and usability for food safety, the molluscs market is predicted to develop at a faster rate throughout the projected period.
The purchasing power of consumers has declined along with their disposable income, which is bad for market earnings. One of the main challenges the mollusc market is dealing with is the high cost of mollusc production.
The Asia Pacific molluscs market is growing significantly due to consumers’ greater propensity for leading healthy lifestyles and rising disposable income. Since more people are becoming aware of the health benefits of molluscs products, the market for them is growing in countries like Germany, Spain, and Italy.
Request a Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15148
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The molluscs market is expected to have a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
- The market is segmented based on species, wherein the crassostrea segment accounted for a significant global molluscs market share of 30% in 2021.
- The market is segmented based on distribution channel, wherein the supermarket and hypermarket channel accounted for a significant global molluscs market share of 40% in 2021.
- The European molluscs market is anticipated to grow at the fastest rate, with a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period.
- The molluscs market is predicted to grow at a profitable rate of more than 60% in Asia Pacific.
- Based on form, the frozen category is expected to have a CAGR of 4.2% in the molluscs market during the forecast period.
As a result of increased expenditures by new molluscs market participants, R & D, product innovation, effective resource allocation, and technical developments, the mollusc market is anticipated to rise in size over the forecast period. The molluscs market is fragmented as a result of the large number of well-established market rivals and mollusk suppliers present globally.
Maruha Nichiro Corporation, Nireus Aquaculture S.A., Cermaq ASA, Eastern Fish Company, Cooke Aquaculture Inc., Tassal Group Ltd., Blue Ridge Aquaculture, Selonda Aquaculture S.A., Ulka Seafoods Pvt. Ltd., and Avla Nettos Exports.
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15148
- The new premium branded retail line from Blue Harvest Fisheries was on display at exhibit 2105 at the Seafood Expo North America in Boston, Massachusetts, in March 2022. Locally caught and processed MSC-certified Atlantic sea scallops and Atlantic pollock will be part of the new product line.
- The San Diego-based business, which uses cell cultures to generate seafood, expanded on its commercialization plan and also published the layouts of its envisioned large-scale food production facilities, impacting the molluscs market.
- Ruditapes Philippinarum
By Distribution Channel:
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Convenience Store
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15148
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
4. Global Molluscs Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
To be continued…!
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage on Food and Beverage Domain
Ribbon Blenders Market Share: The global ribbon blenders market size is anticipated to be valued at US$ 21.3 Bn in 2032 and exhibit growth at a CAGR of 9.7% in the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
Algae Oil Market Size: The global algae oil market is valued at US$ 2.1 Bn in 2022, and it is expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of around 4.7% between 2022 and 2032.
Industrial Graters Market Trends: The global industrial graters market size is expected to reach US$ 39.7 Bn in 2022 and exhibit growth at a CAGR of 11.6% in the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
Palm Mid-Fraction Market Demand: The global palm mid-fraction market size is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 237 Bn in 2022. The market is further expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4% and reach US$ 285 Bn during the forecast period of 2022-2032.
Sodium Citrate Dihydrate Market Sales: The sodium citrate dihydrate market is expected to record a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
The post Increased Demand for Foods High in Nutrients for Healthy Consumption Strengthening the Molluscs Market With the Anticipated CAGR of 4.5%: Future Market Insights appeared first on Future Market Insights.
Published Tue, 12 Jul 2022 17:52:23 -0500