Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel And Uzo Media Productions Present Legendary House Music Week
The New Miami Music Week Event Will Showcase 30 Global DJs
Over The Five-Day Elevated Music Experience
“As a veteran host to favorited Miami Music Week events year after year, Kimpton Surfcomber is no stranger to the world-renowned city-wide music event — but this year, we’ve decided to take things to another level with Legendary House Music Week,” said Mohan Koka, Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel’s General Manager. “We’re thrilled to have partnered with UZO Media Productions, to showcase an event that celebrates life, culture, diversity, and new musical stories curated by our stellar lineup of DJs and artists.”
Each day of LHMW 2022 is split into two parts. During the Sun Party Experience (11am-5pm), guests will enjoy groovy selections by legendary DJs and a lively poolside scene. As evening falls, the Moon Party Experience (6pm-11pm) will be curated by the DJs to create a perfect after-hours ambiance, making every moment unique and memorable. Throughout, LHMW 2022 attendees will be able to take advantage of Kimpton Surfcomber’s newly renovated private poolside cabanas and experience the all-new food and beverage menus at High Tide Beach Bar & Grill and The Social Club, the hotel’s signature restaurant.
LMHW 2022 DJ lineup highlights include:
- Todd Terry (March 23): One of the world’s most celebrated figures in dance music for nearly two decades, the quality of Todd Terry’s productions and DJ prowess go from strength to strength.
- Redux Saints (March 23): Led by Los Angeles DJ/Producer Jason Miller, Redux Saints has performed for packed floors in London’s iconic Ministry of Sound, as well as the legendary Burning Man festival.
- Chez Damier (March 24): A legendary figure in electronic music, Chez Damier has been a driving force behind many of the most pivotal moments in the scene’s history including co-founding Prescription Records and producing his hit track, “Can You Feel It.”
- Jimpster (March 24): British deep house producer and DJ, Jimpster is the co-founder of Freerange Records and Delusions of Grandeur labels and is best known for his sought-after remixes and crowd-pleasing live performances.
- Terry Hunter (March 25): A Grammy-nominated house music DJ from Chicago, Terry has collaborated with top artists, including Aretha Franklin, Jennifer Hudson, Michael Jackson, Mary J. Blige, and others.
- Osunlade (March 25): Hailing from St. Louis, Missouri, Osunlade is a renowned artist and founder of the famed dance music label Yoruba Records. Osunlade is best known for creating unified melodies manifested with balance, life, and wisdom.
- Tony Touch (March 25): An icon in Hip Hop and the Urban Hispanic genre, Tony Touch (AKA Tony Toca) has revolutionized the DJ game throughout his career. From his legendary mix tapes to his skills on the 1’s and 2’s, he has become one of the world’s most recognized DJs.
- DJ Francis Mercier (March 26 + 27): As the Deep Root Records founder and label boss, Francis Mercier is a force behind the New York City house music scene and is known as one of its most popular producers and DJs.
- Tom & Collins (March 27): DJ Mag Top 100 House & Techno DJs & Producers, Tom & Collins represent the diversity and cultural wealth of Mexico City. With millions of streams under their catalog, they have performed at some of the biggest festivals and showcases in the world such as Tomorrowland, EDC and Ultra.
“Legendary House Music Week 2022 is going to be just that — legendary,” said Uzo Udu, CEO/Founder of UZO Media Productions. “We’ve gathered the greatest DJs in the world to provide an unforgettable Surfcomber soundtrack during Miami Music Week. We are ready to make you legendary with us!”
To purchase tickets and access additional details on the event, including the full schedule and lineup of talent, please click here. For an elevated experience, inclusive of table reservations and bottle service or a cabana experience, please contact 737-336-4612 or e-mail [email protected].
About Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel
Managed by Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Surfcomber sits on the Atlantic Ocean’s edge along 200 feet of oceanfront property in the heart of South Beach’s Art Deco District on historic Collins Avenue. With direct beach access in this fashionable destination, the fully renovated hotel offers visitors a distinctively relaxed, yet worldly guest experience, within a “backyard bliss” design-driven environment. At Surfcomber, guests will enjoy the perfect quartet of sun, surf, sand and social.
About UZO Media Productions
UZO MEDIA PRODUCTIONS is building unique and one-of-a-kind experiences with style, elegance, and refinement. We are Award-Winning Business Professionals, Experience Designers & Producers. We can produce and design anything from a sophisticated logo to NFT & Crytpo activations during the Miami Art Week. We work in any capacity as our team collectively has more than 50+ years of combined professional experience.
Follow the full story here: https://przen.com/pr/33446308
Published Wed, 02 Mar 2022 19:06:19 -0600