Press Fit Connector Market to Grow at a CAGR of 4.7% to reach US$ 11,069.9 Million from 2020 to 2028 says The Insight Partners
The Insight Partners adds “Press Fit Connector Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Type (Compliant Pressing and Cold Press-in) and Application (Automotive, Telecommunications, Military and Aerospace, Medical, and Others)” study report to the Electronics and Semiconductor category of its store.
The press fit connector market is expected to grow from US$ 8,045.0 million in 2021 to US$ 11,069.9 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2021–2028.
Request Sample PDF Brochure of Press Fit Connector Industry Size – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis with Strategic Developments at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00024827/
Key Recent Developments: Press Fit Connector Industry
The players operating in the press fit connector market adopt strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, and market initiatives to maintain their positions in the market. A few developments by key players are listed below:
- In June 2021, Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. launched AirEB. The AirEB is a multi-fiber connector with an expanded beam that has optical performance tolerance to the contamination on the connector mating faces, which contributes to cost reduction for massive fiber-optic network operators.
- In August 2020, PROVERTHA Connectors, Cables and Solutions GmbH expanded its product portfolio by taking over the D-Sub products from ERNI and offering high-performance D-Sub solutions for several applications.
Growing Use of Electronics and Infotainment Systems in Automotive Sector
Connected cars, driverless cars, modern telematics, and advanced infotainment systems are among the modern trends in the automotive sector, which are bolstering vehicle sales. Electric and infotainment systems require advanced connectors to support faster rates of data transfer. Thus, with increasing electrification of vehicles and the rising adoption of telematics in them, the demand for press fit connectors is also on the rise. According to the DSM company, ~98% of all new cars are estimated to have an internet connection by 2020. These new connected cars will create demand for 15 FAKRA/HSD connectors. The connectors are integrated to establish a connection between coaxial cable and transceivers and receivers located in FM signals, vehicle GPS, satellite radio, cellular communications, and safety applications, among others. Hence, with increasing thrive for advanced connectivity in cars and other vehicles, the demand for the press fit connectors is also increasing.
Further, with the growth of the connected vehicle trend, the demand for durable electrical and electronic systems is also growing. Applications such as in-vehicle navigation, infotainment, and electric and hybrid drivetrains require many new connections. As a result, companies operating in these business segments are opting for the press fit connector technology to augment and replace solder joints. A press fit connection, which is highly reliable, includes an elastic pin and a plated through-hole (PTH). The PTH is drilled into a layered circuit board that is electroplated, typically with copper, to create the circuit on insertion of the press fit pin.
The press fit connector industry players are also introducing new products for supporting evolving needs of the automotive industry, especially regarding high-speed connectivity solutions. For instance, in September 2019, Kyocera Corporation company introduced new 5655 Series electronic board-to-board connectors for high-speed data transmission. The new connectors that ensure the lowest stacking height for customers are ideal for automotive electronics. Therefore, the growing use of advanced electrical systems in vehicles is contributing to the press fit connector industry growth.
Avail Lucrative DISCOUNTS on “Press Fit Connector Industry” Research Study: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00024827/
Press Fit Connector Industry Research Study Scope:
- This research report provides insights into the “Global Press Fit Connector Industry” and summarizes the results of the assessment carried out by The Insight Partners in the field of Press Fit Connector for global perspective.
- The report provides the current industry size for Press Fit Connector, defines trends and presents growth forecasts for 12 years, i.e., from 2019 to 2028. The historical years considered for this study are 2018 and 2019, base year is 2020, and the forecast period for the entire report is 2021 to 2028.
- All the industry numbers for revenue are provided in US dollars and revenue generated by companies offering Press Fit Connector solutions and services is considered for industry size derivation.
- The industry is analyzed from supply side and is further validated by taking demand side into consideration.
- The research report focuses on current industry trends, opportunities, potential of the industry, and competition in the global Press Fit Connector industry.
- The study also provides industry insights and analysis of the Press Fit Connector industry, highlighting the technological industry trends, industry dynamics, and competitive analysis of the major players in the industry.
The Insight Partners Research Report Guidance:
The report provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of global Press Fit Connector industry segmented by product, technology and geographic regions.
- Chapter 1 provides a brief description of the industry under study.
- Chapter 2 mentions the key takeaways, highlighting the key trends and outlook of the global Press Fit Connector industry
- Chapter 3 provides the research methodology of the study.
- Chapter 4 provides industry landscape, PEST (Political, Economic, Social and Hardware) analysis, ecosystem analysis, and expert opinions.
- Chapter 5 highlights the key industry dynamics in the Press Fit Connector industry, including factors that are driving the industry, prevailing deterrents, potential opportunities, and future trends. Impact analysis of drivers and restraints are covered under this section.
- Chapter 6 discusses the global Press Fit Connector industry scenario, in terms of historical industry values, and forecast till 2028.
- Chapters 7 to 11 discuss the industry segments by product, technology, and geographic analysis across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), along with the major factors governing the growth of the industry in these regions.
- Chapter 12 describes the impact of COVID 19 outbreak on global Press Fit Connector industry across various geographies.
- Chapter 13 describes the industry landscape analysis. It provides detailed description of various business activities, such as industry initiatives, new developments, mergers and joint ventures, across the world.
- Chapter 14 provides the detailed profiles of key companies operating in the global Press Fit Connector industry. The companies have been profiled based on their key facts, business description, products & services, financial overview, SWOT analysis, and key developments.
- Chapter 15, i.e., the appendix is inclusive of the company overview, word index, contact information, and disclaimer section.
- TE Connectivity Corporation
- Amphenol ICC
- Dietze Group
- Fujitsu Limited
- SAMTEC, Inc.
- Molex, LLC (Koch Industries, Inc.)
- Aptiv PLC
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
Directly Purchase Premium Copy of Press Fit Connector Industry Growth Report (2022-2028) at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00024827/
Expert Opinions on Press Fit Connector Industry:
During the course of the research study, various leading industry experts, global sales managers, key opinion leaders, and industry veterans shared their valuable and critical insights about global and regional trends related to the Press Fit Connector industry. As a result, the figure below summarizes a few expert opinions collected during the primary research for the global Press Fit Connector industry.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
If you have any queries about this report or if you would like further information, please contact us:
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
E-mail: [email protected]
Published Wed, 24 Aug 2022 16:14:20 -0500