Smart Learning Software Market Size & Analysis By 2022 -2032 -IBM, Adobe, SMART, SAP, Technologies, Oracle, Saba Software
Gatwick, UK- Mr Accuracy Reports published new research on Global Smart Learning Software size is expected to grow from USD 41.3 billion in 2021 to USD 123.2 billion by 2032, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 32.0% during the forecast period. The Global Smart Learning Software explores comprehensive study on various segments like opportunities, size, development, innovation, sales and overall growth of major players. The research is carried out on primary and secondary statistics sources and it consists both qualitative and quantitative detailing.
Some of the Major Key players profiled in the study are IBM, Adobe, SMART, SAP, Technologies, Oracle, Saba Software
Get PDF Sample Report + All Related Table and Graphs @: https://www.mraccuracyreports.com/report-sample/381479
Driver: Need for an interactive and engaging learning environment
With advancements in technologies, there is a growing demand for smart learning solutions to enhance the learning experience. Smart learning solutions utilize visual elements, such as graphs, images, charts, and presentations, to help students grasp the concept quicker. This, in turn, helps build the interest level of students in the subject students; thus, they learn effectively and are capable of retaining more information. It also works as a guiding force in sharpening the creative imagination power of students.
Restraint: High cost of infrastructure
The equipment’s required for smart learning solutions such as Smart Classrooms and Smart Campuses are quite expensive and require huge investments by the organization for installation and periodical maintenance. There is an especially high risk for elementary and secondary education institutions as the young children are unpredictable and may mishandle the equipment. Hence, only large enterprises or big education institutions are able to afford this equipment. Smaller schools and SMEs tend to settle with software solutions for smart learning.
Opportunity: Growing demand for online learning due to the pandemic
Owing to worldwide lockdowns caused by the spread of the COVID-19 virus, education institutions have been forced to conduct their classes online. Thus, there is increasing demand for online learning platforms by educational institutes and enterprises, leading to investments in smart learning solutions. As social distancing and school closures are becoming more prevalent, online education will become an essential part of the education curriculum. In the coming years, this ongoing trend of online education and eLearning is expected to drive the smart learning market even after the pandemic.
Global Smart Learning Software Market Segmentation:
Smart Learning Software Segmentation by Type:
Learning Management System, Student Information System, Test and Assessment, Collaboration, Content.
Smart Learning Software Segmentation by Application:
Key Market Segmentation Highlights:
- Revenue-generating Segment Highlights: The smart education software market share growth by the content segment will be significant during the forecast period. The content segment leads the global smart education software market owing to advantages such as content flexibility, greater accessibility, and more interactive content such as video-based content. The increasing penetration of the Internet, smartphones, and tablets has further supported the growth of this market.
- Regional Opportunities: 47% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US and Canada are the key markets for smart education software in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in Europe. The early adoption of online education owing to increased internet penetration and significant penetration of EdTech technologies will facilitate the smart education software market growth in North America over the forecast period.
- In June 2021, Blackboard partnered with K16 Solutions to help Blackboard’s clients to transition from Blackboard Learn to Blackboard Learn Ultra.
- In April 2021, Pearson partnered with BBC Studios to launch “Speak Out for Sustainability” initiative. The initiative would bring educators and learners around the world together to raise awareness about key sustainability issues.
- In December 2020, Adobe acquired Workfront, a leading provider of Collaborative Work Management Tools. The companies would provide a single system to support planning, collaboration, and management for organizations to enhance productivity.
- In September 2020, SMART Technologies partnered with Google, Microsoft, and Canvas to help teachers with remote learning. Integrations with these platforms enables teachers to use SMART Software without the need of SMART Boards.
The cost analysis of the Global Smart Learning Software Market has been performed while keeping in view manufacturing expenses, labor cost, and raw materials and their market concentration rate, suppliers, and price trend. Other factors such as Supply chain, downstream buyers, and sourcing strategy have been assessed to provide a complete and in-depth view of the market. Buyers of the report will also be exposed to a study on market positioning with factors such as target client, brand strategy, and price strategy taken into consideration.
Access full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc. @ https://www.mraccuracyreports.com/reportdetails/reportview/381479
Please click here today to buy full report @ https://www.mraccuracyreports.com/checkout/381479
The smart education software market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as frequent technological upgrades and M&A to compete in the market. To make the most of the opportunities and recover from the post-COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. The smart education software market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Some Companies Mentioned
- Adobe Inc.: The company offers smart education software that includes free learning platform offering instant access to professional development, teaching materials, and other tools designed to ignite creativity in the classroom.
- Anthology Inc.: The company offers smart education software that fosters engagement, interaction, and quality learning throughout the student journey from K-12 to higher education and beyond.
- Cisco Systems Inc.: The company offers smart education software that connects educators, students, and administrators with transformative technologies that create hybrid learning environments that build a flexible campus.
- Cornerstone OnDemand Inc.: The company offers smart education software that is designed to help talent leaders transform learning into an intelligent and data-driven engine of growth for people and business across learning, skills, content, careers, and mobility.
- D2L Corp.: The company offers smart education software that provides all the tools, services, and support needed to create and deliver learning experiences that help all learners achieve their full potential in a person, online, and everywhere in between.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want. you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]
Published Sun, 04 Sep 2022 05:42:27 -0500