Smart Water Management Market Witness Significant Growth Raises at a CAGR of 16.4% by 2027 | TaKaDu Ltd., ABB Ltd, ET Water Systems, LLC, Itron, Inc., Schneider Electric
Smart water management and information technology go hand in hand. Many vendors are utilizing the latest information technology solutions to study water transmission mechanisms, optimize water distribution systems and bring down overall operating costs. One such vendor is GE Appliances, which is looking at how to improve water transport and distribution via a new ‘smart’ water platform. This is due to the fact that the delivery, collection, and treatment of treated water can now be done at a much more economical cost than previously.
The global smart water management market was valued at US$ 15,232.6 Mn in 2019 and is estimated to reach US$ 49,694.4 Mn by 2027 exhibiting a CAGR of 16.4% between 2020 and 2027.
The Smart Water Management Industry report takes a closer look at the industry to gain competitive advantages worldwide. The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. One of the key objectives of the report is to offer significant data & information relating to the market to direct businesses, industry stakeholders, and new market entrants towards lucrative business growth.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/805
Key Market Drivers:
Increasing adoption of smart water management is expected to propel growth of the global smart water management market over the forecast period. For instance, in June 2021, Ministry of Environment, South Korea, announced to conduct six water management projects reflecting discussion results on carbon-neutral water management for climate resilience.
Moreover, launch of smart meter projects is also expected to aid in growth of the global smart water management market over the forecast period. For instance, in January 2020, Vodafone Ukraine launched smart meter projects with water companies. The project was carried out on the basis of the NB-IoT network of the operator in the city of Sumi and in the town of Vishneve outside Kiev.
The research will be useful to investors, regularity authorities, and policymakers, state the analysts. The techniques and key predictions disclosed here are widely used by business players to steer their company on the path to success and maintain their presence in the market. It also provides revenue-generating tactics such as product innovation, mergers, and partnerships to grow the business. The report also offers detailed information on the regional market dynamics such as changes in product pricing patterns and revenue growth rate during the forecast period. It sheds light on the coverage of critical market landscape data to help key stakeholders make calculated decisions before investing in the development of any product.
Get PDF Brochure for Industrial Insights and Business Intelligence @
» General Electric
» ABB Group
» Schneider Electric
» International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
» Elster Group Se
» Seimens Ag.
- The smart water management market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 16.4% over the forecast period, owing to launch of new products. For instance, in October 2019, Sensus launched Cordonel, its new ultrasound static water meter.
- Among regions, Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth in the smart water management market, owing to adoption of drones for smart water management in the region. For instance, in May 2019, Terra Drone India, a subsidiary of Japan-based Terra Drone Corp., completed the aerial survey of 4,200 sq km of agricultural land for the Water Resources Department of the Maharashtra Krishna Valley Development Corp in India.
Avail a 2000 USD Discount on this Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/promo/buynow/805
The Study Objectives of this Report are:-
- Focuses on the key global Smart Water Management companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of Smart Water Management submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- The manufacture, production, sales, future strategies, and the technological capabilities of the leading manufacturers are also included in the report.
- The growth factors of the Global Smart Water Management Market are explained in-depth, wherein the different end-users of the market are discussed precisely.
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. We are known for our actionable insights and authentic reports in various domains including aerospace and defense, agriculture, food and beverages, automotive, chemicals and materials, and virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. We create value for clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports.
Name: Mr. Shah
Phone: US +12067016702 / UK +4402081334027
Email: [email protected]
Published Tue, 08 Mar 2022 00:47:30 -0600