Starch Recovery Systems Market Research on Growth Pace with Investment Feasibility Matrix and Profit Margin Analysis-2029
The global starch recovery systems market size is expected to reach US$ 457 Mn by the end of 2029. According to the report, the growth of the market is driven by the demand for eco-efficient equipment for potato processing. The key drivers of the market are the growing potato processing industry and the R&D investments in processing operations. The report offers a comprehensive overview of the market, covering key growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, and prevailing trends. It uses unique research methods to offer the most accurate analysis of the market.
Starch is a carbohydrate derived from agricultural raw materials which are widely present in food applications. Market growth is fuelled by diversified applications of starch & its derivatives for food production and industrial purposes such as native starch, modified starch, maltodextrin, cyclodextrin and glucose syrup. In addition, it is one of the most important polymers used extensively daily in both food and non-food applications.
Download Sample Copy of this [email protected]
Commercialized goods such as corn and other types of cereals usually undergo physical modification or simple chemical modification to derive starch that can be used across various industries. Starch recovery systems therefore are likely to witness increasing demand in the coming years
It includes in-depth insights into the starch recovery systems market. Some of these are:
- The estimated value of the market was at US$ 265 Mn in 2019. Through the course of the report’s forecast period, the market is exhibited to show a steady pace of growth.
- The hydrocyclones and centrifuges segment is estimated to lead the market with the largest share.
- The rising demand for processed potato products has resulted in the growth of potato processing plants; this demand is driving the market for starch recovery systems.
- APAC is projected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- The growing population, the increasing disposable income, and the rising demand for processed and convenience food products are expected to drive the market growth in APAC.
- Some of the factors restraining the growth of the market include the stringent environmental & governmental regulations and the use of alternate technologies for starch recovery due to the high cost.
- In terms of plant size, the small scale plants will hold dominance in the market through the course of the forecast period.
Have Conversation with [email protected]
Despite High Demand, Change in Buying Decisions Due to COVID-19 Outbreak will Impact Growth
The starch recovery systems market does not yet seem to be benefiting from the situation happening over this pandemic. Market traders feel negatively disadvantaged now that many public markets have been closed. Growers who are missing out on sales are coming up with creative solutions, like drive-ins for the sale of their products. Also, more people than ever before in the starch recovery systems market are working from home. In general, businesses feel supported by the package of support measures that the government has announced. Rising population along with growing economic standards has led to increase in food service spending. However, contrary to aforementioned predictions, the market may be heading towards tough waters.
Who is Winning?
The key players in the market include GEA (Germany), Alfa Laval (Sweden), Andritz (Austria), NivobaHovex (Netherlands), MICROTEC ENGINEERING GROUP (Australia), Myande Group (China), Larsson Sweden (Sweden), Sino-Food Machinery (China), Flo-Mech (UK), and Hiller GmbH Germany). Large-scale potato manufacturers are preferring hydrocyclones and centrifuges to recover starch due to their multifunctionality. Potato processing up-gradation with eco-efficiency is encouraging the adoption of starch recovery systems, persuading the demand for hydrocyclones and centrifuges.
STARCH RECOVERY SYSTEMS MARKET TAXONOMY
The global Starch Recovery Systems market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- Refining sieves
- Hydrocyclones and centrifuges
- Vacuum filters
- Screw conveyors
- Filling stations
- Frozen Products
- Chips & Snack Pellets
- Dehydrated Products
- Filling stations
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
STARCH RECOVERY SYSTEMS MARKET – STRUCTURE ANALYSIS
- Leading players are focusing on acquisitions and partnership to gain competitive advantage Besides this, they are focusing on the launch of novel technologies
- In June 2018, Alfa Laval (Sweden) announced the launch of UniDisc, a new disk stack separator. This disk technology would increase the efficiency of separation by 30% due to the low spacing between the disks.
- In September 2018, Ferrum (Switzerland) acquired Hiller GmbH (Germany). This acquisition would allow Hiller GmbH to improve its role in the economically competitive market and extend its operations in the regions of Asia and North America.
Explore Other Reports from Food & Beverage :
“Download complimentary copy of FMI’s market report on ‘Plant Based Revolution’: Growth opportunities and winning strategies in the Plant Based Food Market”
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers-
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Queries: [email protected]ights.com
Browse All Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
Published Tue, 19 Jul 2022 09:12:22 -0500