Torula Yeast Market 2022 Assessment and Key Insights Analyzed Till 2030
This yeast is derived from wood alcohol, i.e., a by-product of the paper industry. The yeast is dried into a powdered form of pale brown colour. Torula yeast is known for its rich meaty and savoury flavours and a suitable alternative for monosodium glutamate (MSG), a chemical additive used as a flavour enhancer.
Apart from its industrial usages, the yeast is gaining popularity in the vegan and pharmaceutical industry owing to its naturalness and high nutrient availability.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11651
Wide Range of Applications and Rising Popularity of Veganism to Anticipate the Growth of Torula Yeast Market
The torula yeast is used in various processed foods such as processed meats, sauces, salad dressings, soups, pasta, and other processed food items. Owing to the rapid boom of veganism in the developed nations, the first world vegan consumers get to relish on plant-based meat burgers that possess the same taste and essence of a regular meat burger.
This is because the torula yeast is rich in glutamic acid that gives smoky and savoury meat like flavour to vegan food items. The yeast is used for thickening of protein shakes and dips and is a popular additive in pet foods owing to its meat-like flavour. Lastly, it is widely used across the paper, energy, and pharmaceutical industry as well.
Nutritional Characteristic of Torula Yeast to be the Differentiating Factor
Torula yeast is a significant source of nutrition. It contains high percentages of zinc, amino acids, vitamin B, and is low in salt. The torula yeast is rich in proteins and accounts for about 60% of protein content. Due to its nutritional benefits, the torula yeast comes under the food-grade product category and is therefore considered safe for human consumption.
The yeast has a long-lasting storability of about two years. Apart from the flavour and texture enhancement of processed foods, the torula yeast also ensures minimal loss of flavour and fragrance during the cooking process.
Global Torula Yeast: Key Players
Some of the key players manufacturing torula yeast are as follows –
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd,
- Lallemand Inc.
- Synergy Flavors,
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-11651
Opportunities for Global Torula Yeast Market Participants:
Taking into consideration the rising trend of veganism and creation of innovative vegan recipes, the market participants should adopt penetrative marketing strategies for torula yeast as an optimal and cost-effective replacement to chemical additives such as MSG. As the torula yeast is derived from wood alcohol, the manufacturers can also market it as a gluten-free, allergen-free yeast and also as a less expensive alternative to its natural food flavouring counterparts such as dashi and veal stock.
During the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, there is an upsurge in demand for processed and packaged foods and beverages. The upsurge in demand is purely out of the intention of stockpiling food supplies that could last for months amidst the pandemic. Rising demand for processed food is expected to boost the growth of torula yeast market.
The torula yeast market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the torula yeast market, including but not limited to: regional markets, nature, premix type, product type, and nature
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- Torula yeast market segment
- Torula yeast market dynamics
- Torula yeast market size
- Torula yeast supply and demand
- Current trends/issues/challenges pertaining to torula yeast market
- Competition landscape and emerging market participants in torula yeast market
- Technology related to production/processing of torula yeast
- Value chain analysis of the torula yeast market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Based on Type, torula yeast can be segmented as:-
- Baker’s yeast
- Feed yeast
- Wine yeast
- Bio-ethanol yeast
- Others (nutritional yeast/deactivated yeast)
Based on Product Forms, torula yeast can be segmented as:
- Instant yeast
- Dry yeast
- Fresh yeast
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the torula yeast market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the torula yeast market
Published Mon, 21 Feb 2022 22:19:33 -0600