UV Lamps Market Expand at the Fastest CAGR of 14% During the Forecast Period 2019 – 2029
UV Lamps Market 2022-2029
New Study Reports “UV Lamps Market 2022, Analysis, Growth, Size, Trends Forecasts 2029″ has been Added on PMR.
Starting with the overview of the UV Lamps Market, it presents an overall analysis of the latest trends that are prevalent in the industry. The report begins with the description of the market surroundings and the analysis of the size and forecast of product or service based on regions and applications. In addition to it, the report also introduces the market competitive landscape among the vendors and manufacturers that contribute to the growth of the product or service. The company profiling and market price analysis in relation to the value chain features is also covered in the report. The data experts have examined and scrutinized the industry trends in the key regions. 2022 has been considered as the base year, with the forecast period extending to 2029.
The global UV Lamps market was valued at ~ US$ 474 Mn in 2014, and is projected to generate a value of ~ US$ 800 Mn by the end of 2019. The UV Lamps market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of ~ 14% in the period 2019 – 2029, and is projected to reach a global value of ~ US$ 2.9 Bn by the end of 2029.
Request for Free Sample Report of “UV Lamps” Market @https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/30025
Persistence Market Research released new market research on the UV Lamps market, which covers the global industry forecast 2019–2029 and analysis 2014–2018. The report researches the global UV Lamps market and provides in-depth analysis for the forecast years, 2019 to 2029.
The report on the global UV Lamps market includes forecast and vital macroeconomic factors that are anticipated to fuel the growth of the global UV Lamps market. The report on the UV Lamps market also addresses restraints that are anticipated to hinder the growth of the market, along with the latest trends and potential opportunities in the market.
The report has profiled some of the Important players prevalent in the global like – Xylem Inc., Calgon Carbon Corp., Trojan Technologies, OSRAM Gmbh, Signify(Philips), Severn Trent PLC, Heraeus Holdings Gmbh, Lumileds Holdings B.V., Luminus Inc., and Seoul Viosys Co. Ltd and more.
This report covers the sales volume, price, revenue, gross margin, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, customers, historical growth and future perspectives in the UV Lamps.
Industrial Developments Paving the Way for the UV Lamps Market Growth
By lamp type, the global UV Lamps market is segmented into UV LED lamp and UV mercury lamp. UV mercury lamp is further sub-segmented into medium- pressure mercury UV lamp, amalgam mercury UV lamp, and low-pressure mercury UV lamp.
By end use, the UV Lamps market is segmented into water treatment, wastewater treatment, surface disinfection, food & beverages, and air treatment disinfection. Water treatment is further segmented into pool and spa water treatment, industrial process water treatment, municipal water treatment, commercial water treatment, and other water treatment. Air treatment consists of three sub-segments that are residential & commercial, healthcare facilities, and other air treatment. The food and beverages disinfection segment is further sub-segmented into bottled water & other beverages, brines & marinades, and surface disinfection of foods.
By region, the UV Lamps market has been segmented into seven regions, namely Latin America, North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Middle East & Africa, and Japan. In these regions, Asia Pacific excluding Japan and North America regions are estimated to grow with a paramount share in the global UV Lamps market over the stipulated period. However, Western Europe and Middle East & Africa also represent substantial potential for the UV Lamps market owing to the increasing industrial development.
Emerging Players to Account for 30% Revenue Share
The global UV Lamps market is defined as consolidated owing to the appearance of a limited number of manufacturers of UV Lamps across the globe. For in-depth analysis, Persistence Market Research has broken down the market structure up to three levels: Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3. Here, emerging players are estimated to account for a 30% share in the global market and generate ~ US$ 200 Mn revenue through the sales of UV Lamps across the world. Moreover, leading players in the global market are adopting acquisition, collaboration strategies, and business expansion strategies in a bid to capture a significant share of the global market.
- In December 2018, Xylem partnered with Imagine H2O which champions in water startups and also helps to promote innovation across the water sector. It also helps entrepreneurs build and scale solutions to solve the world’s water challenges.
- In May 2019, OSRAM GmbH completed the acquisition of Ring Automotive for strengthening its aftermarket business and offering customers access to a broader, complementary product range.
- In April 2019, Heraeus introduced UVC ultraviolet disinfection unit that provides food and beverage processors reliable exterior disinfection for the food packaging industry and up to 90% energy savings as compared to traditional UV disinfection systems.
- In November 2018, Lumileds launched the LUXEON Sunplus 2835 line of LED, which provides color options and high photosynthetic photon flux used for maximized plant growth rate and crop yield of a variety of plants and vegetables.
UV Lamps Market Manufacturers
UV Lamps Market Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
UV Lamps Market Subcomponent Manufacturers
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Major Highlights of the UV Lamps Market Report:
- The UV Lamps Market analysis report offers an in-depth study of the potential market growth opportunities and challenges.
- The report dives deeper into the market and explains the dynamic factors bolstering market growth.
- The report deeply assesses the current, historical market size, market share, and revenue growth rates to offer accurate market projections for the forecast period.
- The report analyzes the UV Lamps Market presence across major regions of the world.
- It determines the production & consumption capacities and demand & supply dynamics of each regional market.
- The report further illustrates the intense competition among the key market players and highlights their effective business expansion plans and strategies.
- It provides company overview and SWOT analysis of each of the market players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report.
- What will the Market growth rate in Future?
- What are the key factors driving the global Market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in Market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of industry?
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want and also We Provide you Table of Content.
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/30025
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]
Published Mon, 28 Nov 2022 12:11:59 -0600